My daughter's communication skills never cease to amaze me, she is one verbal kid. Here is a list of her most common words:
Mama
Daddy (not Dada)
Nana
Poppa
Shelley (we're working on Kevin!)
Dodger
Kira
doggy
kitty
shoe
ball
star
puff (Gerber puffs)
star
turtle
diaper
bottle
hi
hey
bye bye
baby
Mo (for Elmo)
She can mimic words as well, we are learning the word "tree" since we put ours up for Christmas but they don't come up in our regular talks. And what she lacks in vocabulary she makes up for in antics :) If she walks to my pantry door and calls my name, she wants a cracker. If she says "shoes" and/or "ball" she wants to go outside.
I love my little chatty child... Even though it's a little repetitive sometimes, I love doing roll call in the car. She calls out a name and I tell her where they are, "Daddy's at work" "Poppa's at his house" etc. She even sings the B-I-B-L-E. Well, she actually sings B-I-B-I-B but it's still adorable.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment