Did I mention Ellie is 6 months younger? She is off the charts and my daughter is, well, on the small side of them.
Ansley also got to spend some quality time with her older 3rd cousins, Sydney and Jackson. (Caitlin, the oldest of the 2nd cousins, wasn't able to be there) A little family history: My mom is 13 years younger than her sister, so her 3 kids were the cool, older cousins to my sister and me. We got to spend the night at their house, go shopping with them, and pretty much thought they were the coolest thing since sliced bread. Now that Shelley and I are older, we are the cool, older cousins to their kids. All that to say, we have come full circle again. My daughter thinks her cousins Sydney and Jackson hung the moon. And it is so cool to see how patient they are with her while she insists on doing whatever they are doing. I didn't take nearly enough pictures during out visit, but this one pretty much says it all.
I love my family and the awesome nature of cousin love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment