Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Since Ansley was only a day old last year, I considered this her 1st Halloween. I tried to think up something creative but most of those ideas meant Josh and I would have to dress up too and well, that wasn't going to happen. Someone even suggested we go as Popeye, Olive Oyl, and Sweet Pea. I think next year we should be the Bandit, Frog and let Ansley be Fred (from Smokey and the Bandit). Josh was ALL about that idea. I think it's because he wants to wear the mustache :) But my creativity failed me this year so Ansley was a tiger because she will growl on command. One of the books she read with Nana has animals in it and if you ask her "What does a tiger say?" she growls at you. Although before I got the back story from my mom I was a little concerned that my kid would go around growling randomly while we were playing:) She wasn't too excited about wearing the head piece and so pulling it off became a game.



But once we got to the church there was so much going on and so many other kids I don't think she noticed it.



Ansley and her party pooper parents.



Our church had different stations/rooms for the kids and she was fascinated watching Mrs Tracy put "hair" on her baby pumpkin.



And the highlight of my child's night? The nutter butter she was given. (since her mom wouldn't let her have any candy :)



I know it wasn't that creative but I do think she made a pretty cute little tiger.

1 comment:

SarhaDawg said...

She is the MOST adorable tiger I've seen. Most of the tigers I see come from Auburn so they are not that pretty ;)