It's a good thing she's the crafty one in the family :)
I should add, all of the colors she used to make the decorations match his nursery perfectly.
Shelley made the cupcakes...
...as well as the cute themed place cards for all of the food.
And there was PLENTY of food!
One of the few pictures of this very pregnant Momma.

Of course I had a very eager helper when it came time to open presents.

I hate that you can see more of my face than hers, but she was SO EXCITED about Isaac's presents. The first present we opened was from my parents and she was so excited she ran over and hugged my mom.

I did have to help pace her... she was into a bag before I could get the card out or finish the previous present.

Our friends Brandon and Jancsi brought a present just for big sister Ansley.

It is a digital camera just for her! That way Ansley can take her own pictures of Isaac at the hospital too. (I'd like to add that since the shower the camera has turned her into my own personal paparazzi).
Of course one of the first things I did when I got home was spread all of Isaac's goodies out on the floor and ohh and ahh all over again and then Josh and I made his bed (thanks Nana and Poppa!)
Please ignore the teeth marks, those are from his older sister when she used the crib. Here is another angle of the bedding.
I also had to put out the blanket that my sweet friend Fonda had made for him.
And keeping the tradition alive, Aunt Shelley bought Isaac his first pair of Toms!
Not only did Isaac get some AMAZING things (clothes, toys, a mustache pacifier, and his first Batman DVD), it was hands down one of the most fun showers I've ever been to. Isaac is blessed to already have such a great group people that care about him.
No comments:
Post a Comment