Together again! Tara insisted I had grown since we'd last met.. I think it's just because she wasn't in heels like she normally is :)
The crazy thing was that her oldest, who is almost 6, was an infant when I last saw him and I had never met her youngest, Aden, and she hadn't met Ansley.
After spending almost 2 hours at the Varsity eating and catching up we headed for Stone Mountain regardless of the weather. It was so neat to see how well our kids meshed and to see how similar they were to their parents. Even in the rain, the kids had a great time and the adults got plenty of time to talk. I love that even though we are states apart and busy with our own lives we can still remain friends and pick up right where we left off.
(Please excuse the sogginess of our appearance...this was post laser show in the rain.)
No comments:
Post a Comment