We put a "For Sale by Owner" sign in our yard Saturday. (What do you mean most people don't put their house on the market at 8 months pregnant?) Obviously there has been a great deal of work that has gone into this, painting, cleaning out closets, boxing up stuff to put in the basement, and all that fun stuff. Part of that process has been cleaning out Ansley's room, putting in her new big girl bed, and having her keep it clean. We talk about the house being for sale ALOT so it wasn't a surprise to me that she wanted to pray for the house when I tucked her in tonight. What did surprise me was her specificity:
"Jesus, I need you to get up because we need a house next to church, Nana and Poppa, and Aunt Shelley. Amen."
Given her track record (hello Isaac), I'm feeling pretty good about this whole house thing.
Monday, July 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment