He definately doesn't have Ansley's nose.
And those lips!! I'm obsessed with them...
He does have her cute little ears though.
Much like his sister, he slept thru the whole thing and kept his hands at his face. Here he is yawning in disinterest at the whole thing.
I love that he holds his hands to his face when he sleeps (like he older sister STILL does) but can we talk about the size of his hands??
And look how long his feet are!
It was amazing, and a little concerning to me, that at 31 almost 32 weeks he already has full cheeks and a double chin. We haven't even reached the weight pack on stage. Even the sonogram tech thought he looked a little chubby. We also saw hair floating! No bald babies for us :)
Since we had a 30 minute session it obviously didn't keep Ansley's attention the whole time. And there was some confusion as to why Isaac wasn't laughing at her when she was being silly, but she really seemed to enjoy seeing Isaac and being a part.
And finally, just for comparison sake... Ansley is on the left, Isaac is on the right.

I know I may be biased, but those are some good looking kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment