Monday, April 22, 2013

Everyday magic

We have a lot of "normal" days around here.  Days that we stay home and stick to our usual routine.  But even in our ordinary routine, there are moment of magic.  Small moments that make me smile and remind me why I love this little girl and being her mother.

Moments like new bubbles... nothing makes this kid happier than bubbles.



Making a pit stop in the middle of running errands for donuts at Dutch Monkey just because she's a good kid.



Find her older cousin's much too big hand me downs and deciding to dressing herself.



Noticing that she sits just like her momma while we were waiting to leave for church.



Naps on the couch after church.




Going to the park with Momma AND Daddy.



Getting ice cream on the way home from the park.



She's a pretty great kid, and I am reminded often how blessed I am to be able to stay home and make memories with her.

No comments: