While I am not necessarily afraid of bugs and all things creepy crawly, I definitely don't love them like my daughter does. She gets that from her Aunt Shelley. Her Aunt Shelley had a pet grub worm named Abraham that lived for at least 6 months in a mason jar on her dresser. It's a good thing we have Aunt Shelley and the farm close by for all things bug related.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Just like Aunt Shelley
My daughter loves caterpillars. All of them. And there is no shortage of them at her Nana and Poppa's house. Several mason jars have come into our home with grand plans of watching them turn into butterflies. Unfortunately for the caterpillars it really isn't working out. But this hasn't deterred her efforts. Look at how excited she was to find these in our driveway.

While I am not necessarily afraid of bugs and all things creepy crawly, I definitely don't love them like my daughter does. She gets that from her Aunt Shelley. Her Aunt Shelley had a pet grub worm named Abraham that lived for at least 6 months in a mason jar on her dresser. It's a good thing we have Aunt Shelley and the farm close by for all things bug related.

While I am not necessarily afraid of bugs and all things creepy crawly, I definitely don't love them like my daughter does. She gets that from her Aunt Shelley. Her Aunt Shelley had a pet grub worm named Abraham that lived for at least 6 months in a mason jar on her dresser. It's a good thing we have Aunt Shelley and the farm close by for all things bug related.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment