Isaac is also the world's sleepiest baby. He is awake maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day. Sometimes he can't even be bothered to open his eyes to eat. That makes this photo a big deal.
When his eyes are open they look blue. I'm so hoping they stay that way since that will be the only feature he has that is his mothers. This is how we spend most of our time though.
Something about knowing how quickly they grow up and the fact that he's our last makes me want to hold him close. And often.
I can honestly say, the only times he cries is if he is hungry or cold. To be such a well insulated guy you would think the kid could handle it. No way. And this means he HATED his first bath.
But once we dried him off and bundled him back up he was fine. His hair does funny things when it dries.
Ansley is still her brother's biggest fan. But because he is a little on the large side this is the best way for her to hold him for extended periods of time. And after awhile she will still complain that her legs are tired.
She also claims to always know what he needs or wants. Must be a big sister thing. On this particular day she insisted he needed one of her babies to feel better.
One of the perks of his sleepiness is that we can take pictures without much protest.
Rocking mom's glasses and totally pulling them off.
Some friends got him a mustache pacifier so of course we took pictures.
I also dressed him in UT gear, compliments of his Poppa. I won't have much say over his SEC affiliations when he gets older so I'm putting him in orange while I can.
Sure, I'm tired. And I'm sure there will be many frazzled days in the future, but we are LOVING having this little guy around.
No comments:
Post a Comment