Monday, June 4, 2012

Park Date

We met Aunt Shelley and Hudson at the park one day while Aunt Shelley was off for spring break for some fun.  It was Huddy's first time in a swing. I'm not sure what he thought about it.



Ansley, of course is pro at swinging and kept telling Hudson to "watch me!"



There was a little creek next to the playground so of course Diva had to splash around it in.  One of the many reasons Aunt Shelley is awesome is that she will turn over rocks and look for critters.  (Mom plays in the water, but I'm not so big on bugs and reptiles)



They found a crayfish and Aunt Shelley caught it for further inspection.  Hudson and I stayed on the bank and observed from a distance.



After finding another crayfish and thoroughly soaking herself, we ended our play date with lunch at Chick-fil-a. 


No comments: