Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Diva's first camping trip

We took Diva on her first camping trip with my inlaws the weekend of Easter.  I'm not so much of a camping kind of girl, but my husband loves it and as much as Ansley likes to be outside I knew she would too.  The weekend started off with beautiful weather.



And then the rain showed up...not that it dampened Diva's mood.



Grammy and Pawpaw gave the kids coloring books, crayons and stickers, so we spent some time in the tent coloring.



The rain finally let up and Ansley was able to try fishing for the first time.



The fish weren't really biting (Joshua only caught 2 himself) so she lost interest in fishing.  She was much happier throwing rocks into the creek.



After learning there were fun things under rocks from Aunt Shelley, Ansley was flipping over rocks and actually caught this salamander all by herself!



Ansley LOVED camping and since I am officially outnumbered on the issue now, I see a lot more camping in our future...

No comments: