Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Community Easter Egg Hunt

For the first time ever, our church hosted a community wide Easter egg hunt. They hid over 6,000 eggs! I was excited to see what Ansley would do since she was too little to really understand the egg hunting process last year. Ansley was excited too:)



A little confused as to the purpose of the basket, but really excited.



It was a little windy that morning, but once the sun came out it really warmed up.





All it took was picking up the first egg for Ansley to get it.



With Daddy's help she ran all over that field picking up eggs and saying, "Oh woooow!"







Her basket started to get really full and was starting to drag the ground a little bit so I offered to carry it for her. I got a very quick "No!" Dad offered and got the same response. Little Miss Independent.



What could be more exciting than an egg hunt? Why a ladybug of course!



She was fascinated with it.



And it was all very cute and precious until she said, "Squish it?" And then she did. The End.

No comments: