Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happiness in a bottle

My childhood best friend always referred to bubbles as "happiness in a bottle". Based on the smiles I got today, I would say that is a fitting title.



We spent some quality time in the sunshine chasing bubbles today.



And for only $1.00 at Walmart, you too can own "happiness in a bottle".



After blowing bubbles for awhile we took a snack break. Well, I took a snack break and of course ended up sharing. I'm not sure why, but apparently sunchips taste better this way.



After snack time I introduced my daughter to sidewalk chalk. I drew stars on the driveway, she decided to continue snack time.



We tried several colors but apparently pink tasted the best.



I figure after all the bubbles she had eaten earlier a little chalk wouldn't hurt her:)

1 comment:

Mrs. Lance said...

Pink is my favorite color too Diva. It is the BEST. DO NOT let your mother convince you otherwise!! Have you introduced her to balloons yet? Blow up a bunch while she's napping one day and see what she thinks about them when she wakes up (I wouldn't put too much air in them though).