Monday, March 28, 2011

"Rush a baby"

Based on her current behavior, I don't think that oral hygiene is going to be an issue with Diva. She LOVES to brush her teeth. She has 2 toothbrushes of her own and gets mine out from underneath the counter anytime she's in my bathroom. Josh saw her with his toothbrush and got a little germaphobic on me, apparently he thought he needed a new toothbrush at that point. He couldn't believe that I didn't have a problem with her chewing on my toothbrush, but I rarely eat or drink anything that I don't share with her. Why wouldn't I share that too?

I think part of her love for brushing her teeth has to do with the molars she is cutting but I also think it has to do with the taste of her toothpaste. She asks to "rush a baby?", sucks the toothpaste off, and then hands me her toothbrush and asks to "rush a baby?" again. I literally have to cut her off or she would go thru a whole tube.

No comments: