Thursday, February 24, 2011

A day at the park

This past weekend we met some friends, the Martins, at a near by park so the kids could play baseball. And by kids, I mean our husbands. Jennifer and I walked around talking and letting Ansley push Jackson in his stroller. We stopped after a little while to sit and rest and there was no keeping my kid away from the baby once he was out of his stroller.



Jennifer was kind enough to let my daughter take over her lap so that Ansley could be as close to Jackson as possible. I'm not sure what Jackson thought about all this.



It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to be out in the sunshine with friends. Josh and Matt got to throw the baseball, Jennifer and I got to be social, and Ansley got to play with a baby. Jackson is a great kid so he just kinda sat and looked at Ansley while she tried to pat him, hug him, and talk to him.



My favorite part of the trip however was on the way home. From the back seat I hear, "momma! momma! momma! Love you!" Gets me every time.

No comments: