The cookies were a big deal for Ansley. Just because Mommy eats brownies with her coffee for breakfast doesn't mean that she can :) I try to keep tabs on her sugar intake.
She got a cute dog from Nana and Poppa (my parents) that has ears that flap and talks to you when you push it's foot. It took my child about 2 seconds to figure out how to make this work. And then her Daddy got her a bigger version of the dog her got her last year. Bigger baby, bigger dog.
I did pretty well this year too :) Josh and I went out on a date Saturday night to a great dinner at Aqua Terra and then to see True Grit (of which I have no pictures). Sunday we had lunch with my parents and my dad, who has been my Valentine for as long as I can remember, gave my sister and I our Valentine's Day gifts. My sister and I never needed some boy on Valentine's Day growing up, our Dad always went all out. This year was no different. (and of course, I have no pictures... I'm noticing a trend here) And today, imagine my surprise when these were delivered
Ansley and I are 2 lucky ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment