Friday, September 24, 2010

Since it's green, does that make it a vegetable?

I left work early one day last week and got to spend some quality outside time with Diva. This kid can't be outside enough, she goes out to play at least twice a day and gets upset if you take her inside before she's ready. One of the novelties of our yard is that we have sod, which she insists of pulling up.



Ahh the little things...



And she may love the outdoors but she's still a Diva.



I love this picture, not only because she is so happy, but because you can see the grass on her face from where she was eating it. Yes, eating it. I tried to stop her but she's pretty quick for a kid. I figured since the dog eats it regularly so it can't be too bad for her.



Such a big girl

No comments: