Friday, September 10, 2010

Multitasking: Standing AND Eating

I don't know if it's the novelty of being able to stand unsupported for as long as she'd like or maybe it makes digestion easier, but my daughter likes to stand while she's eating. Her meals are in a high chair but if she's having a snack with Mom she's standing. (It's impossible to eat something and not have her crawl over, pull up, and say "mumumumumumumum". Translation: mum = yum so I always bring crackers or cheerio's for her to eat while I eat something healthy, like Cheetos)

See Exhibit A



Enjoying a cracker



Side note: are these not the cutest PJ's ever??




I'm not sure how this is going to translate when she's walking. I may have a trail of cracker crumbs thru my entire house.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a doll baby! Love the new jammies!

SarhaDawg said...

She is beautiful :) Oh, don't worry about crumbs. Wait until you find a leftover, petrified McDonald's chicken nugget!