Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Talented Ms Ansley Morgan

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a singer on our hands! (and it is by far the most precious sound in the world) It’s not uncommon for Ansley to sing when you are rocking her to sleep, it’s her diversion tactic, she sings to keep herself awake. But recently she has started singing in the car. I know what you’re thinking, “there’s no way she’s singing, she just making noise.” But I assure you, my daughter has very distinct voices. There is the high pitched squeal, the pterodactyl squawk, the angry yell, and then the singing voice. And there is a method to her song selection. I think it comes from the fact that my mom and I sing to her the most, but she only sings to songs that either I am singing along (loudly) to or songs that have a female vocalist. On my way to drop her off and pick her up I hear her high pitched little sigh “ahhhhhhhhhh… ahhhhhhhhh”. Let’s hope she gets her vocal talent from her daddy:)

No comments: