Monday, March 8, 2010

Little nature girl

Ansley had her first picnic last night. The weather was beautiful so Josh and I took advantage of the Amicalola river only being 10 minutes from our house. Ansley has been outside in our subdivision and at my mom’s, but this was her first experience with REAL nature. And she absolutely loved it, the sound of the water, all of the trees, and all of the nature noises. Josh took her out on some of the rocks by the bank so she could get a closer look. She was wide eyed with wonder. And her very nervous mother was a few feet back thinking, “please don’t trip with her, please don’t drop her, please don’t let her drink the water.” We took a walk after we ate and she got to spend quality time inspecting the foliage, which she kept trying to eat. Josh was encouraged by her reaction to the trip, I think he’s trying to get a camping buddy out of this since we all know mom’s not exactly nature girl :)

Watching the water...


I love outside!


Hmmm... this looks tasty....

No comments: