She LOVES to hear her own voice. She’ll work up a good squeal and then smile triumphantly like, “Hear that? I’m awesome!” And she smiles A LOT these days. I still think her cheeks are going to crack sometimes the smiles are so big. And her laugh, my goodness the things it does to my soul to hear her laugh. We play a little game where she sticks her hands on/in my mouth, I pretend to eat/kiss them, she pulls them away laughing, and then we repeat. As many times as Diva wants:)
We had her Easter pictures taken this past weekend. A friend I went to high school with has a photography studio near us and was running a special with real bunnies. So me, Nana, and Aunt Shelley took Ansley for her own little photo session. Of course the one time depend on my daughters sunny disposition, she does the exact opposite. In her defense, our appointment was at 3, which is not her best time of day, and there was a lot going on in the studio as far as noise. I sat her down and you would have thought I was abandoning her on the side of the interstate. It took some serious finagling from me, my mom, and my sister to convince her that she was not being left and she would in fact survive. I think we got some good pictures, but none with her smiling really big. I haven’t seen all of the proofs yet but I got a “sneak peak”. I can’t wait to see the rest.

PS- dress compliments of Nana and Poppa
And of course she did THIS as soon as we got home....
No comments:
Post a Comment