... with cupcakes for her friends.
The party came together pretty easily, munchies to graze on, a huge playground to let the kids run around on, and some fun decorations.
These are my new favorite thing to decorate with... so easy to make and so much cheaper than balloons. Not to mention we put them up in Diva's room after the party :)
Isaac's main concern during the party was sleeping and staying warm.
Like I said, it was a very low key party, let the kids run around and graze on snacks while the adults stood around and talked.
This is Ansley's friend Mason. They have been best buds since they were babies in the nursery.
(side note: Mason had decided that he wanted to get Ansley a pink monster truck for her birthday. When he wasn't able to find one he gave her his! So. Sweet.)
The braintrust :)
Ryan and Fonda
This pretty much sums these 2 up...
Some of the ladies in my life.
The boys.
Love my friend Lauren :)
And this is her son Liam.
The Morgans
Nana and Poppa with the birthday girl, who was wiped at this point.
Us with the birthday girl.
Eventually we rounded up the kids for cake. You can't tell from this picture but the candle would NOT stay lit. I finally gave up and just told her to pretend to blow it out :)
Opening presents was kind of a blur... At first I was trying to keep track of who gave her what, but after the first few gifts I just gave up and let her tear into them.
And this is the infamous pink monster truck.
Birthday parties are an excuse to hang out with friends and I was reminded of how incredible our friends are. Our girl had a great time... I'd say the party was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment