They played SO well together. Bennett even shared his googles with Ansley since she didn't have any :) I got to catch up with my friend, get some sun, and then I got a 2 hour nap out of Ansley that afternoon. Great day :)
Friday, June 7, 2013
Pool Date
We met my friend Jenny and her son Bennett at the Cumming public pool. They have this great kid play area.

They played SO well together. Bennett even shared his googles with Ansley since she didn't have any :) I got to catch up with my friend, get some sun, and then I got a 2 hour nap out of Ansley that afternoon. Great day :)
They played SO well together. Bennett even shared his googles with Ansley since she didn't have any :) I got to catch up with my friend, get some sun, and then I got a 2 hour nap out of Ansley that afternoon. Great day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment