Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Not so little Morgan
I had my 28 week appointment today and little man's heartbeat came in strong at 155. That's a little higher than normal (he's usually in the 140s), but considering all I had consumed was that nasty glucose test stuff that is just concentrated sugar, it makes sense that it's a little higher than usual. So far I have been measuring right on target, just like I did with Ansley. Not so much this time. At 28 weeks I am measuring 31 weeks! Needless to say I am going back for a sonogram to check on Isaac's growth. But considering I was a 9 lb + baby I am not surprised that he is big. My mom told me I got off too easy with Ansley since I was 9 lbs and she was only 7 lbs, that this was motherly revenge :) I knew I felt bigger this time... but I didn't know if it was just because this is my second and my stomach muscles were already stretched out. However, this pregnancy I have felt his growth spurts. My stomach will get uncomfortably tight and ache for a day or two and then I am fine. I think he is growing faster than my body can keep up with and it takes me an extra day or so to catch up. I felt better knowing it wasn't just in my head. I know I have been calling him the Littlest Morgan but that may not be case much longer....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment