It was a beautiful day and the whole wedding was a perfect reflection of the couple. Here is Diva with the bride and her little brothers.
I have known Fonda since she was in high school and I was working in student ministry. I actually started discipling her when she was in 11th grade and it was something precious to me to be able to be a part of this day and see the woman she's become. Such a beautiful bride.
Ansley loves Ms Morgan. Ms Morgan gives her "chaps" (chapstick).
Ms Morgan's boyfriend scored serious points with Diva when he scored her the last cupcake.
*note about the bracelets: those were from Fonda, and when we were letting Ansley pick between the peach and cream pearls or khaki and cream pearls, she kept asking Fonda for both. Diva.
The reception was at Jaemor Farms barn and so much fun. There was fried chicken, mac n cheese, green beans, fried apple pies, and of course dancing. Josh and I danced once or twice but once Diva started dancing with Josh, she wasn't about to let me cut back in. And after seeing this face, I totally didn't mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment