* She says "I mam" instead of " I am" and I think it is adorable.
* "Bitty blanket" and "Ansley Baby" are crucial to our nap and night time routine. They also are necessary when Ansley has injured herself and needs to be held and cuddled. She will tearfully say "I need my bitty blanket" and then make a dash for her room to retrieve it.
* She has a thing for music. Not only does she catch on really quickly but she asks me "Mom, who's this?" every time the song changes and then can recall the band/artist name the next time it comes on. "Mom is this the Avett Brothers?" "Yes baby." "We love them don't we?" "Yes baby."
* Sometimes her foot is her baby. Kind of strange to watch her cradle her foot and talk to it, but the kid loves babies and gets pretty creative if she doesn't have one.
* Phones are still a big deal. We Face Time with my cousin Sydney in Tennessee and she still makes phone calls on my old blackberry on a regular basis. Because I let her Face Time or say hi to my parents or sister when I'm on the phone she thinks she needs to know who I'm talking to every time I'm on the phone. Not always a good thing when it's a work call.
* "Gru" (Despicable Me) is her favorite movie followed by Gnomeo and Juliet and Mega Mind.
* "Bitty" is one of her favorite adjectives. In fact, there is a "Big Joe" and "Bitty Joe" at church.
* I can't even begin to list all of the things that come out my daughter's mouth. She is talking WAY beyond a 2 year old level. This leads to a lot of comical conversations at house.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment