Each pack came with 2 cookies, icing, and 2 packs of sprinkles.
Thanks to some previous baking experience, Diva knew how to work the sprinkles.
I promise there are cookies under those piles of sprinkles.
We decided since we couldn't see Santa we should still take a photo op with the background scenery.
Big consolation prize: the fish tank. We visit the fish anytime we go to walmart so the massive tank at the back of Bass Pro was more than impressive.
I had some serious mom guilt that I didn't give my kid a chance to see Santa so MY mom met us at our local mall the next morning. This is the only picture that we got.
We got there when they opened and actually saw Santa walking towards his winter wonderland. He saw Ansley and smiled and waved. She blushed and got really somber really quick. We got to the head of the line and she wasn't having it. Last year she cried, but she was SO into Christmas this year I had hopes that it would go better this time. She loves the Christmas lights, the inflatable Santas, and of course the fact that Buddy the Elf is at house. But nope. Apparently Santa in person is a little larger than life. Understandable. I am fine not getting a picture with Santa, I'm not looking to intentionally scare our child, as long as she had the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment