Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer in the suburbs

There are times that I wish we had the big back yard in the middle of no where that Ansley could run around and chase Dodger. But living in the suburbs has it advantages too, playmates in the cult de sac. I've mentioned our neighbors and their 3 boys and Ansley's fascination with them. One Sunday night the adults were standing around talking and Diva was watching the boys race their bikes around. Ansley thinks she is as big as they are so when Bonnie offered to let her try one of the boy's scooters she was all over it (with Daddy's help of course).



Daddy goes A LOT faster than Momma will, which is what I'm sure makes him more fun.



I don't know if you can see it in the picture below, but Ansley had a huge, wide open smile the entire time.



For the sake of Daddy's back and Momma's sanity, we switched to a much safer car.



My little daredevil.



We may not have a huge back yard, but we have great neighbors that share their toys.

No comments: