A sampling of the phrases that I hear on a daily basis:
"Back up! Back up!'
"Watch out!"
"It's a 'A'"! (yes, my one year old recognizes the letter by sight)
"Love-you-bye-bye!" (as she shuts every door in our house)
"Nana? Answer? Hi Nana?" (anytime I make a phone call she assumes it's my mom or Josh)
"Dodger! Go way!"
"awwwwww, rock a baby"
"wash a baby?"
"tb on?"
"Maury on? Elmo? Abby?"
"Read book? Wocket pocket?" (There's a Wocket in my Pocket by Dr Suess)
"Momma get?"
"Oh no!"
"lunch? hot dog?"
"Medicine? Boo boo hurt." (seriously one boo boo and we're still applying medicine a few weeks later)
"Boys? Play Bonnie?" (Our neighbor is Bonnie and she has 3 boys that fascinate Ansley)
"Ride bike!"
"Big girl big girl big girl!"
"goldbish?" (goldfish crackers)
"Jeepers man!"
"Shopping? Park?"
There's not much my daughter can't, or won't, say these days. Not only are her verbal skills off the charts, she is a little parrot. The other day I was experiencing a little road rage on GA 400 and (like my father) threw up my hands and said (rather loudly) "Drive your car!" I immediately hear from the back, "Drive e car! Drive e car!" Because I have to filter and be aware of everything that comes out of my mouth, jeepers has become the new go to word in my moments of frustration. There is nothing cuter than Ansley running around yelling "Jeepers!" It definitely helps defuse the situation.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment