Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well, feet are kind of like hands….

Those of you who know me are aware that I can be a little animated when I talk. And the more excited I am the more hand gestures I feel are required to finish my story. The only interest my little girl has in her hands these days is as a chew toy. (We think she’s teething, she will stick her fingers so far in her mouth that she makes her eyes water.) Like most babies, Ansley is the happiest when she’s naked, and instead of hand gestures she kicks her little feet and legs like crazy. It’s so cute to watch her squeal and cough in sync with her kicks. And my girl has some thighs! She’s been so little for so long, and now she has some serious leg rolls going on. I absolutely LOVE IT.

She’s also gotten a lot more verbal. She has this gurgle/coo combination that she does now and she and her dad do this back and forth with each other. The more Josh imitates her the more excited and emphatic she gets. She gives kisses now, and by kisses I mean she opens her mouth at/on/around you when you give her one. When you fly her like Superman she opens her mouth as wide as she cans and then fusses when you put her down (Aunt Shelley learned this the hard way when her arms were tired and Ansley was not:). Sometimes she smiles so big I think her cheeks are going to crack and my heart just melts.

Ansley is growing and changing so much, and her little personality is just adorable. I cannot get over how much I love this little girl. She’s the coolest little kid on the planet :)

My girl gnawing on her hands




PS- there are a few new photos in the More of My Girl Album

No comments: