Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Normal is just a setting on your dryer....

Just when you think you've found "normal" something else changes. Having Ansley TOTALLY rocked my world in the best way possible. And now, 8 weeks later we have found "normal" again only to have my world rocked again. I have to go back to work on Monday. My husband will start back to school the following Monday and due to his schedule with work and school I will for all practical purposes, be a single working mom. I don't mean to complain, I am blessed to have a job with great people, my husband, after being at this school thing for the past 4 years, will graduate in 2011, and my fantastic mother will be the one keeping Ansley while I work. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad. And a little afraid. What will next week look like? Can I do it? And will I find "normal" again?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can do it! That's awesome that a family member will get to keep Ansley! She's such a doll!