It was a brunch shower and the food was amazing (as well as very girlie:)

My sister in law also made this delicious frozen coffee (decaf:)


Jessica, my one faithful reader:)

And once again, our family took care of us in a major way... we left with Josh's truck LOADED

Once again, major credit goes to my sister in law. She hand quilted this for Ansley!
And the SEC battle continues- once side of the pillowcase is UT, the other is UGA (notice which side I was holding- Jessica felt the need to make sure the UGA side was showing)

We had an amazing time and the rest of the photos are in the "Showers!" album on the right. We also got the crib and changing table which I will post pictures of soon!
1 comment:
I AM a faithful reader!!! I love it! I put your blog on my favorites at work so I can check it when I'm avoiding my school work. It usually provides for a good read, and a laugh or two.
Post a Comment