Monday, August 17, 2009
The Princess and the Pea
Sleep is a HUGE deal to me. I love nothing more than to go to bed on Friday night, not set an alarm clock, and then wake up whenever I want on Saturday. (which is usually never before 11 am or so) I have always been one of those people who fell asleep within 5 minutes of hitting the pillow and would wake up the next morning and have never moved I slept so hard. That has changed within the last week or so since I am a stomach sleeper and have recently had to give that up. It has completely thrown off my sleeping. I feel like the children’s story The Princess and the Pea except that someone has put a cantaloupe under my mattress instead. I lay on my side or my back for a good 20 minutes or so desperately trying to wish myself asleep and then start tossing and turning around 6 am because I’m just not that comfortable. That is until....drum roll please….. the SNOOGLE! My mom and I were out shopping Saturday morning when she came across this new novelty. Being the fantastic mother that she is, she bought it for me since we had discussed my lack of a good night’s sleep earlier that morning and she still worries about me:) Ladies and gentlemen, the snoogle has changed my life. I have slept like a ROCK for the past 2 nights. So for you other expectant moms, I *highly* recommend one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWW... I'm so happy to hear that!!! Congrats on your return to sleeping bliss! I do have one small request, if its not too much to ask... Will you include your pretty face next time you post a picture of Ansley's current residence so we can see how beautiful you are? Have fun sleeping :)
Post a Comment