Optimus is as long as four and a half inches right now and is busy practicing breathing, sucking, and swallowing so that when he arrives he’ll have the skills necessary to survive. Optimus is still holding daily aerobics classes — kicking, curling toes, and moving those little arms and legs. Next week I *might* be able to actually feel them!
I go to the doctor next week for my 16 week appointment so we should get to hear Optimus’ rapid little heartbeat. I can’t believe that after next week the next time I go the doctor will be when we find out if Optimus is a he or she! I was pretty adamant before I got pregnant that I wanted all boys, I just don’t do divas well. But the desire for a boy was quickly replaced by the desire for a healthy baby (especially after reading everything that can go wrong). Josh and I have picked out names for a boy and for a girl and I REALLY like our girl’s name… and the funny thing is, I might be disappointed if I don’t get to use it:)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're just gonna throw it out there like that and not tell us the names??? That's cold!
Post a Comment