Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pre K Updates

Ansley gets in the car every afternoon amped and ready to chat.  She starts talking as soon as she gets in the car and is *almost* finished with her lunch before she has sufficiently filled me in on her day.  Almost every day I hear about the twin boys ("they wear the same shirt but NEVER the same shoes") or some other little boy in her class that had to move his card to yellow or got in trouble.  She always tell me she played with her friends, but she can't ever seem to remember their names.  I do know that none of them are boys because the boys are "wild and crazy".  I told her she needed to make an effort to remember her the names of her friends so today she jumped in the car and told me her friend was Emmy Kate.  She had asked her what her name was right before it was time to go and said it over and over so that she would remember it.  "Mom, Emmy Kate is the best friend I could EVER ASK FOR!"  :)

No comments: