Saturday, August 31, 2013

INK Date

INK (Interactive Neighborhood for Kids) is a hands on museum for kids with everything from a grocery store to a dentist's office.  We had utilized their pottery studio before to make personalized Christmas ornaments but had never actually been in the interactive museum before, so we met Shelley and Huddy there one morning to let the kids play. 

It is an awesome experience, but I found the fact that something actually came out of the cow when you milked it to be a little disconcerting...



Thanks to the influence of Doc McStuffins and her love for all things baby, Ansley's favorite room was the nursery.



She doctored babies, me, Huddy, and herself.



At the grocery store I was impressed with her selections... mac and cheese and ice cream.  All of the ice cream she could find actually.



Disclaimer: she put herself in the crate at the vet's office.  I promise.



No play date would be complete without lunch at Chick fil a.  So after a great lunch and more playing, we all went home and crashed.  Evidence of a morning well spent :)

No comments: