We had our first doctor's appointment today and got to hear that sweet little heart rate of 168. It is amazing what it does to a nervous Momma's heart to not only see the heart fluttering on the screen but HEAR it. We aren't 100% on the due date, but it is approximately August 29th. When I picked Ansley up I told her I had pictures of the baby to show her, I think she was a little disappointed in what I showed her :)
Thursday, January 24, 2013
First Doctor's Appointment for the littlest Morgan
Introducing the littlest Morgan, making their blog debut at 9 weeks! Look at that profile :)
We had our first doctor's appointment today and got to hear that sweet little heart rate of 168. It is amazing what it does to a nervous Momma's heart to not only see the heart fluttering on the screen but HEAR it. We aren't 100% on the due date, but it is approximately August 29th. When I picked Ansley up I told her I had pictures of the baby to show her, I think she was a little disappointed in what I showed her :)
We had our first doctor's appointment today and got to hear that sweet little heart rate of 168. It is amazing what it does to a nervous Momma's heart to not only see the heart fluttering on the screen but HEAR it. We aren't 100% on the due date, but it is approximately August 29th. When I picked Ansley up I told her I had pictures of the baby to show her, I think she was a little disappointed in what I showed her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment