Josh turned 30 the day we had to drive home from the beach. Not the best way to spend your birthday, so we gave Josh his present the night before we had to leave. My husband is hard to buy for, he has expensive hobbies and neither one of us really need anything. But being the birthday diva that I am I really wanted to do something special and surprise him with something awesome for his 30th. He mentioned a special zero tolerance knife that he had seen at his uncle's store around Christmas and I actually started saving/stashing for it then. I worked with his uncle to pick it up and get the right one. My husband isn't quite as animated as I am but you can definitely see that we surprised him.
I had no idea what a zero tolerance knife was (or how expensive they were) until I married Joshua. But I assure you, these are a big deal.
I think I was more excited than he was to have actually surprised him. Josh didn't want a big party for his birthday, so we went to Stoney River and a movie (of course I took no pictures) and of course celebrated with birthday meals with our family. Happy 30th Joshua!
No comments:
Post a Comment