...playing blocks with Daddy...
... and some days we play so hard it's all we can do to lay in the floor and read.
We got to baby sit baby Hudson one morning while Nana ran some errands. I didn't mind at all.
And Ansley was all about "helping"... trying to entertain/keep 2 kids was definitely more involved. I was worn out but both kids were happy and healthy.
We've also been spending some time doing some very girlie things...She insisted on putting her feet up in her chair and drying them.
She also likes to do her own hair.
We know our alphabet and can recognize a handful of letters by sight. Here she is working really hard to write our names.
We're still doing a lot of baking. She likes to mix, stir, and lick the bowl and I just like sweets. Just a warning though, making red velvet cupcakes will make you child look this...
And one of my favorite things to do with Diva is to go on breakfast dates. We go to Starbucks and she gets her milk and some sort of pastry and mommy gets her coffee.
Like I said, life is good at the Morgan's.
No comments:
Post a Comment