Sunday, August 14, 2011

Poppa's Influence

My dad has always had a great sense of humor and a vast knowledge of all things random. He proclaimed himself to be Dadman early on in my life ("Of course I can, I am.... Dadman!") and it's because of him that I know songs like "Happy Boy". Since Ansley stays at their house at least once a week so I can get some work done and the occasional date night, Dad likes to tell me all the wonderful things he's going to teach my daughter.

Today at lunch was the perfect example of Poppa's influence on Ansley. We were all at my parent's house for lunch after church and Ansley held up a chip and said "triangle!" I told her that was right, her chip was a triangle.

Her next question, "What does a triangle say?"

Poppa's response, "Whoosh bang!"

Yup, so not only does my daughter now think that triangles make a sound, she thinks they say "whoosh bang!" Gotta love Poppa :)

No comments: