Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Nana!

Nana had a birthday this July so we all got together for lunch to celebrate. It's no surprise that Nana is one of Ansley's favorite people. Very few people can compete with her for my daughter's attention. (I don't blame her, she's pretty awesome:)



We've had several birthday's this summer so Diva is really getting the hang of saying "Happy Birthday!" In fact, sometimes she will just randomly say "Happy Birthday Momma!" And since I am always up for celebrating and I just smile and say "Thanks baby, Happy Birthday to you too." She really got into the singing this time.



And of course was more than happy to help Nana with her pie. She learned on her Daddy's birthday to suck the icing off the candles.



After lunch Poppa agreed to go play with Ansley and our cousins Sydney and Jackson that were in town for a few days. They had Ansley's little people farm set up in the den and were discussing what animal made what kind of noise.



We ended up sitting on my parent's front porch talking (and digesting) after lunch and let Ansley run around the yard. This gorgeous pillowcase dress was made for Ansley by Nana's friend Mrs Christy (Kinsey's Nan) and she looked so sweet in it that I had to take a picture. (Yes, she's chewing on sidewalk chalk again)


No comments: