Where has the time gone? Diva is growing and changing so quickly! And since I am behind in blogging I'll do a bullet point update. I promise to post pictures soon.
* She is her favorite friend. She loves the baby in the mirror and she loves to watch the video of herself giggling that mom took on her cell phone.
* She has mastered crawling. Friday (the 9th) she figured it out and has been crawling all over my house ever since. She "commando crawls" when she is not on carpet. She has one knee down and has the other leg extended straight out and uses her foot. It's really funny to watch.
* Because she has mastered crawling she is pulling up on anything she can get her hands on. She pulls up on my coffee table, gets excited and wobbles, then bumps her head. She cries and looks up at me like the table has hurt her feelings. She'll figure it out:)
* She says Poppa all the time now (much to her Poppa's delight). Still no Dada or Nana, but I walked in to get her up from her nap one day and she was holding up her teddy bear saying, "Poppa. Poppa? Poppa." So precious.
* Her 2 bottom teeth are in and she is working on top 2 teeth.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment