I brought a beautiful grilled chicken salad for lunch today. It had spinach, orange bell peppers, mushrooms, and Italian dressing- and I just threw most of it away. Half way thru my lunch it hit, if I eat one more bite of this salad I’m going to lose it. So sadly, I had to pitch a wonderfully made salad. The queasiness has definitely ramped up over the past few days. I’ve not gotten sick, just that unsettling feeling that I might. My stomach has also decided to make itself known this week. Fortunately my clothes still fit, but the tighter/high waisted stuff is getting a little snug (thank heavens for low rise jeans!) and my fitted shirts are showing my new stomach off quite well.
As for Optimus, he is about half an inch right now and has graduated from blueberry-sized to raspberry-sized. He is growing about a millimeter each day, and is looking a lot less reptilian and more baby-like, as lips, nose and eyelids take shape. But that growth isn't necessarily just in height. Spurts can occur in the arms, legs, back, and other parts of his body. His small size hasn’t discouraged my family from purchasing outfits for little Optimus. Josh’s cousin sent us a UGA sleeper and bib and my mom recently returned from Tennessee with a UT onesie, matching UT bib and booties, and orange crocs that she picked up, and a UT pacifier holder (compliments of my aunt). The SEC battle has started early :)
I go to the doctor next Wednesday, so I’ll have an official update then!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That IS a tragedy!!!!!!!!!! Tell that baby that the food is necessary for brain development, and quit wrecking your feeding plans!
Post a Comment