Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Dreams

Ansley has always been our little Polly Pocket but recently she's hit a growth spurt and has gotten long legs.  Because she is on the smaller side she has been using a 5 point car seat, but after a trip to Tennessee I noticed that the straps were starting to make indention marks on her neck and legs.  With a trip to the beach coming up I decided it was time to get my girl a big girl booster seat.  And not just ANY booster seat, a PINK booster seat.



I didn't tell her I had ordered it and she freaked when it came.  We assembled it in the living room so she could test it out.  We were driving to see a friend today and I asked her how the new booster seat was treating her... her response...

"Mom, now that I have a new booster seat my life has changed!! I have new dreams!!"

New dreams... and all it took was a pink booster seat.

No comments: