Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa! I know him!!

We didn't know how the trip to see Santa would go this year.  Last year she wouldn't go NEAR him.  At all.  I'm not all about scaring my kid so I thought we would offer the opportunity again and if she didn't want to talk to him then we would just do the other Christmas activities Bass Pro had planned.  They had a carousel this year that was awesome.



She waved to her Daddy every time we came by him.  Every time.



And they always have a Christmas craft.



Once the moment came to get in line Ansley got a little quiet.  Santa was on his way back from a little break when Ansley saw him for the first time.  She got excited and said, "Santa! I know him!!" (we watch ALOT of Elf around here)  We asked her what she was going to ask Santa for and she said she wanted "a baby that has a pacy and talks all by itself."  This was news to us.  Once it was finally our turn our brave little girl took the elf helpers hand and walked up to Santa all by herself.  She very seriously and quietly told him what she wanted for Christmas.  Such a brave girl.



No comments: