
So I did what any mature adult would do, I dressed as my favorite 90's cartoon character and had a skate party. Jem from Jem and the Hollograms!
The whole party was 80's and 90's themed so of course my daughter was Rainbow Brite...
..and my husband was MC Hammer.
My sister came as Kimber, Jem's little sister on the show :)
I mean, how precious are these bitty skates?!
My mother in law and sister in law (who was on her way to a much more formal event:)
Dad rocking the slap bracelet party favors.
How awesome is my mom? Not only did she dress up, she skated!
There were TWO Rainbow Brites!
One of the funniest things I saw all night: Josh skating.
Now, he did get better as the evening progressed but in his own words "I'm too top heavy for this!!"
Kevin wasn't too confident on skates either.
Ansley LOVED skating.
My friend's son Liam was there... and needless to say, Ansley is a BIG fan of his.
I got a "I Celebrated My Birthday at Skate Country Pin" instead of a shirt this time.
My cake was a surprise and you can tell by my face, Josh got it right.
I LOVED Heman as a kid. I rocked that t shirt all the time.
That would be my daughter's finger in that picture... she swiped icing right after this picture was taken.
My birthday party was SO much fun. I am blessed with amazing family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment