Monday, July 2, 2012

Christmas....in April

I'm sure I've said it before, but I have a pretty awesome husband.  This year for Christmas, he and my brother in law conspired together to get tickets for the 4 of us to Les Miserables at the Fox!  I ADORE Les Mis!  I tear up as soon as I hear Jean Valjean sing "God on high...."  Josh had never seen the play (it's a fairly dramatic story, just ask him about it) and I was excited to be with him the first time he saw it.  After an amazing dinner at Davio's in Buckhead, we headed for the Fox.



Funny story, as soon as we took the picture above we were told you weren't allowed since the stage was copyrighted. Oops!  So Shelley and Kevin took their photo op in front of the theater.



Me and my beautiful sister.



It was a GREAT Christmas present!!

No comments: