Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!

After the massive ordeal that was her 1st birthday (as all first birthdays should be) I decided to keep her 2nd birthday party to immediate family and Ms Morgan. The theme was an obvious decision, Sesame Street, and because my mom and sister are super crafty they made these AMAZING cupcakes.



These were my favorite part of the party though, pizza muffins thanks to pinterest.com. They were super easy to make and very snack friendly.



Here is the final set up. Like I said, it's not a lot but Ansley was excited about it and that's all that matters.



Fun fact, after helping and observing various members of my family with their birthday cakes, my daughter now thinks that all cakes and cupcakes are supposed to be eaten with the candle. She kept dipping it in the icing and sucking it off.



Josh was running the video camera so I didn't take a ton of pictures, but I did get a few of her on her new sit and spin.



And of course her new baby had to have a turn.



And since she was new to it, she fell a few times to. But even the falling was fun :)



Happy Birthday to my precious little girl!

No comments: