Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daddy's girl

My mom told me it would happen. I had seen hints and tenancies along the way that let me know it was coming. But tonight it showed up full force.

Ansley is always excited when Daddy gets home. He gets an overly enthusiastic welcome every time he walks in the door. And Josh does a really good job of spending one on with one time with Ansley every day when he gets home. I love that he does this. Tonight after dinner Ansley asked Josh to go to her room and play, and of course he obliged. I finished cleaning up dinner and after hearing the laughter coming from her room decided to go play too. Ansley saw me, came over and put her hands on my legs, PUSHED, and said, "Momma go in there. Momma go in there."

Kicked out of my kid's room. She CLEARLY did not want to share her Daddy tonight. And as a daddy's girl myself, I understand.

No comments: